Test sieves used in construction industries and research lab
Test sieves are widely used in many fields for its different types and materials. Our test sieves is general used for food, paper, processing industry, stones and powders, research lab, construction and building industry, mining and the oil chemical and more industries.
According to different materials and produce process, test sieves can be divided into brass mesh test sieves, woven mesh test sieves, perforated plate sieves and grid sieves. Special sieves are available, such as half height sieves, micro plate sieves, wet washing sieves, extra depth sieves, air jet sieves, grain Sieves. For instance, stainless steel half height sieve and microplate sieve with woven wire mesh in diameter 30mm to 120mm used to sieve silica from a particle size of 500 microns to 20 microns.
Laboratory test sieve is a measuring instrument, mainly used in metallurgy, abrasive, construction industries and research lab for precise classification of the minute granule materials. For example, certified sieves may be used for pharma testing. Sieves should be used with care, cleaned regularly and stored in a safe dry place. To avoid chemical corrosion, we recommend the use of stainless steel sieves.
Woven wire mesh sieves with precise opening are the most widely used test sieves for laboratory particle size analysis. Seamless frames ensure a precise fit and superior quality. They are made of the highest quality brass or stainless steel materials and are available in diameter sizes of 38, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 315, 350, 400 and 450 mm.
Perforated plate sieves are available in diameter sizes of 200, 300, 315, 350, 400 and 450 mm. Aperture sizes range from 125 mm to 4 mm in square hole and 125 mm to 1 mm in round hole.
Our popular products:
- 300mm diameter stainless steel test sieves for laboratory - 600um, 500um, 300um, 253um, 100um, 53um, 38um and 20um
- Brass frame sieves, aperture size 1mm - 4mm (round/square apertures).
- Laboratory test sieve with 8 inch diameter and 2 inch height, brass or stainless steel lid/mesh 4.5mm round hole screen, and seamless in sides. It is suitable for analysis of soils, asphalt, concrete and aggregates.
- Steel screening mesh in stainless steel with aperture sizes 1mm - 1.5mm, is durable enough for screening slurry used in chrome alluvial wash plant.
- Basic sieves with meshes that have holes with diameters 1mm, 2mm, 3mm and 4mm for filter ceramic particles.
When you select the test sieves, please specify its materials, opening and diameter as below:
Stainless Steel Testing Sieve
SS Frame/SS Wire.
Sieve Opening: 0.500 mm.
Outer Dia: 8".
Full Height Sieves: 2".
US standard: 35.
Tyler Standard: 32 Mesh.